Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusemail

Thursday, November 7, 2013

#NaNoWriMo

While I did sign up late, I seem to be doing okay. It was frustrating to lose everything, but now that I'm over the pouting and stomping my feet phase, I'm ready to move forward. Everything happens for a reason. Right?

So, I've been dedicated to writing each day. I did miss Nov 1. But I'm still past where I should be. I'm hoping to be able to keep the momentum flowing all month, even through the holidays.

If anyone would like to buddy up, I'm there under Kahleena MacCarthy. I don't care what you write, it would just be nice to have some buddies to push through the month with.

Now, if we could only do this every few months, I might catch up and get some releases (Although the agents and publishers do take awhile to get back to you. Am I the only one that goes insane on a 6 month to 12 month wait?)

No comments:

Post a Comment