Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusemail

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Waiting on a #Submission is Tough

For those who are authors, I imagine some of us handle the waiting period when we submit a novel better than others. I've been pacing and checking email. And refreshing and checking email again. I've completely lost sight of everything else.

Like promoting.
Like social networking and getting to now readers and other authors.
Like writing another book.
Like blogging.

I'm terrible. I'm hoping I'll get better. But, is there really a cure for "Please, please, please let that acceptance letter be in my inbox?"

So, I guess I'll start trying to do better. I can't promise because stuff just seems to happen. But I will try. I need to move forward and on to the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment