Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusemail

Friday, September 5, 2014

#Facebook Suspeneded Me

I've been busy lately and wanted to get online and let everyone know that Zarik is going to be on sale starting tomorrow. Come to find out, I was locked out of my facebook account because someone supposely tried to log into it from a different location.

It asked for my date of birth, which I provided. Yet they told me it was incorrect! When I know it's not. Just out of curiosity, I had a friend look at my profile incase I'd made a mistake in the birthday drop menu. She saw exactly what I placed in.

So, what's up facebook?

So, not sure what I'm going to do from here. Any suggestions are wonderful, but I don't want to go back and forth with facebook for a month when they seem to not like to answer email anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment